Monday, July 28, 2008

update from Cali...

here are some pictures...I don't like updating this thing without pictures...I feel like they really are the more entertaining elements of my bloggy blog. The first picture is my brother marc...he caught a sharky shark in the canal behind my aunt and uncle's house. And that's my dad in the background being a creepster.


The other two pictures are the sunset with the canal that my aunt and uncle live on.




South park was funny last night I copied down two quotes...the setting is atheist otters in the future trying to kill cartman the time child who froze himself in a glacier because he didn't want to wait 3 weeks for the nintendo wi to come out. In this future religion has been outlawed/destroyed so now atheist leagues fight over what's the correct type of atheism and the most logical way to live.

"Know this time child, I shall crack your skull just like I crack a clam on my tummy!"

"They chop down trees to make tables when they have perfectly good tummies to eat off of!"

I'm really getting excited for the arts and crafts festival. I hope people like my stuff...and if my friends come up and see me I'm gonna be super excited... especially meredith, rachel and peter...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I picked up the saying PWND from kate-ums...and I just can't stop thinking it in my head right now. I'm Compelled...

I splurged today...and shouldn't have...I purchased all three seasons of Arrested Development for 45 dolla's ....thats more than half off! and I knew that they would probably not be on sale anymore on amazon by the time I finally decided whether to get them or not...I feel its worth it...
oh man! I think I might (depending on stress levels) try to get a job at kitz cameras...it'd be a good job for me...I'd probably get an employee discount on my prints...and I'd actually be able to talk to people about taking pictures and stuff 'cus I'll know a little bit...and my OCD will make me good at checking if people's pictures printed correctly.

I want to post a link to ----- blog...just for funsies to remind people that they can go there if they want a good laugh.


There it is for all to enjoy. Oh I think I'll make a facebook group! That'd be fun... "The Secret Cult Following of Hayley's --------- blog at Western" it doesn't matter who you are its hilarious.

I'm excited for Jurassic Fight Club tomorrow...I will most definitely watch it And I'm even more excited to come home whenever I will wednesday night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Damnit I'm back on my blog again...and I just don't want to start another. I want to talk to somebodys...I so wronery...its just me and the crickets in my aunt's house who are awake...no joke the crickets are pretty intense...you can kinda find where the are...like I didn't see it but I knew there was one in the bathroom when I went because when I turned the light on the noise suddenly stopped. St. John's Wort...I can't really tell if thats doing anything....

OMG they're showing a bunch of great whites just chomping down on this whale...its a huge whale and there are like 10 great whites...CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP they just don't stop...omg I wish kate could see this...fatty fatty sharks. OMG SHARK PENIS...SHARK PENIS ON CAMERA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER....GREAT WHITE SHARK PENIS....its because they're all aroused by so many members of the opposite sex...they just ate and are bloated and now sexually aroused...oh my god I fucking love shark week....Kate I think this is very similar to what happens to you after you eat bacon (the sexual arousal)...the sharks are just kinda lazily running into and nuging each other...oh god now a scientist is sitting on top of the whale carcass to get a close up of the sharks eating...oh dear...this is very intense...again I think i need a picture to separate my never ending commentary on basically every fucking thing...


chompity chomp chomp chomp.
okay that was exciting...I should go to bed now I guess even though I'm not really tired...I'm thinking about the malcolm quote from jurassic park (a previous post) and how these last two hours I spend on this blog reflect my day and how my days reflect my typical week and that week the typical month and the months the years and just how ridiculous I am. the ADD is definitely prominent in this post as is the OCD from the numerous times I've come back to this same post and edited/added to it...and the emotional instability in my rants...etc...and this crap isn't even in my dia-journal...oh well...watcha gonna do when you're just a human.
[two days later I took out most the whiney stupid stuff...I'd rather my blog be more entertaining and less ranty]

Today kate found one of my little notes again...that I hid around her room when I went to visit her and she wasn't back yet...this one I had wrote said "Rainbows, I heart them" that made me chuckle...I would write something pretty gay like that.

And fractals and rainbows just really remind me all about how I really want to get really high again sometime...I YEARN to...damnit...it really is nice, as kate said, to have your brain feel different...and now kate can't say I never updates me blog...most ridiculous update ever.

1 comment:

Kate said...

thanks for the shout-outs hayley.

Mastrubating ROCKS