Thursday, July 31, 2008

some videos for yous

this is just 30 seconds of what was on Jurassic Fight Club...its like a recap on the episode...so you still get to see the baby Manjungatholus beaten against the tree by a large male...it was so needlessly and hilariously violent...and I wish I could find clips from the whole episode...basically the episode sucked because in the first 5 minutes you basically understood the "science" and then the next half an hour was basically just defending their "speculations" ...so basically they just made a bunch of crap up...and here's the recap.

Majungatholus DEATH BATTLE

it was a lot better the whole 5 minute clip on the show...because it seemed almost like dinosaur erotica the way the narrator described the scene..

okay and here's the second video its almost 7 minutes long but WATCH IT ALL...it is worth it...these are the sharks eating the whale carcass I talked about earlier.

GREAT WHITE SHARKS EATING WHALE CARCASS
....and the aforementioned great white shark penis

anyway I wanted to post this picture...its the same picture that was in my eyewitness book about sharks...my favorite eyewitness books as a kid were sharks, cats, dinosaurs and one about evolution of man and as you can tell they still influence me to this day...

so here for you is a fucking huge great white to contemplate...



okay that's all...I hope you enjoy

No comments: