Sunday, August 10, 2008

Arts and Crafts Festival


So I think that if I actually paid for all of my supplies (instead of paying for part and my mom and grandma paid a lot) that I would come close to breaking even...With those large prints I'm not sure that I would have...But you see I still have a lot of stock...so that's cool. Well. I just need to find a way to get rid of that stock. Thinking maybe Farmer's Market...and well I have family too who wanna buy stuff. But I want to keep selling and making stuff...The festival kind of boosted my confidence...but I need to get pictures from other places than just Coupeville. Anyway here's a p

I'm discovering that if I really want to do this I need to make my cost of supplies cheaper...I found a website that sells photo mattes for 2 bucks instead of what I've been paying 3-5 and if I get my prints at Costco or Smugmug the 4x6 prints cost the same but 8x10's are 2 bucks instead of 5 ... and 11x14's for 6 bucks instead of 15... 20x30's 10 bucks instead of 30...etc. ...yea...shoulda been a little bit smarter 'bout that.

Thats all I feel like putting up. I bes watchin' scrubs.

No comments: