Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 2.5 off Meds...Bleuaghhhh

























Just for you Kate...

(Above) This is my sister's cat Cami...Cami thinks she's a person sometimes and lounges like so on the couch to watch tv...(Below) This is my sister's cat being petted...note the inquisitive buttox (Circled)...why does this happen?...what causes this phenomena in felines? Why must their ass perk up when the back is being stroked? This is just one of life's mysteries that we may never know the answer to.

In other news Hayley decided to stop taking her sertraline...she was barely on a therapeutic dose anyway...but needs to be off of them or change to a different medication. So she decided to try no meds first...and went cold turkey...and is kinda experiencing random waves of dizziness, vertigo and extreme tiredness as the side effects for stopping. Yay!

Kelsey introduced me to the sci-fi channel today...so tomorrow I will probably watch at least part of Dinocroc. Perhaps this summer I'll work on the script for my movie idea... Raptors in a Library! And Kate and I should most definitely work our live action Fern Gully script. But seriously think about it. Raptors in a library...that'd be such a good movie. I got the idea when we were working on our papers...all those cluastrophobic isles are perfect for raptor chase scenes. And the stair wells and all the other nooks and crannies in a library...it'd be great. Of course it needs to start with college students thinking it'd be cool to hide so that they get locked in the library and can party...and then there needs to be a cRaZY professor who some how gets raptors...now I don't want to copy jurassic park's version of bio engineering....hmm maybe its a prof who makes a time machine...goes back and steals a nest of raptor eggs...and hes been raising them in the library basement...yes yes....see this is excellent I'm already making progress.
I'll have some of the kids survive the night...but then...the library reopens! and all hell breaks loose...as many people are consumed...and the raptors will be smart little bitches...they'll set traps and shit.

Ok I'll stop with that. Although I do want to post my newest poem (which relates)...I told Kelsey I'd post it.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
if there were Raptors in the Library...
...I would try and Save You

"try" being the operative word as no amount of love and dedication could conquer reality...so the poem should end with "but I'm sorry if we both get eaten."

Ok. Beddy Bed time for Hayley.

Also, I forgot...quote from Jurassic Park (the book)

"Sometimes he stands by the lagoon and stares at those animals, and wiggles those little forearms of his in frustration."

1 comment:

Kate said...

oh my god, Hayley. The Pictures. I. Love. You.

in your raptor movie there should be the token stupid joke part where someone sticks there hand in a book return drop and gets it bitten off.