Tuesday, June 24, 2008

one shotty shot shot ...and maybe a half?

"a day is like a whole life. You start out doing one thing, but end up doing something else, plan to run an errand, but never get there....And at the end of your life, your whole existence has the same haphazard quality, too. Your whole life has the same shape as a single day." - Malcolm (from Jurassic Park)

darn fractals! that means my life is destined for absolute retardedness....haYLEy

anyway. I wanted to note the emergence theory on the origin of life....it makes so much sense...'tis very cool. when I watched the origin of life on history channel they explained (probably very basically) the theory of emergence as the answer to the origin of life. they said that emergence is just the natural tendancy for something more complicated to emerge...something you wouldn't expect...lots of simple things making something more complex...a flock of birds that move as one being, paterns in the sand made by waves, school of fish, ants working together in a colony...neurons in the brain! They described consciousness as being just another thing that falls into the theory of emergence neurons gathering together and making such a complex network that conscious beings are just the natural result...the next thing...I wonder whats next next!? Just think though...its so weird...all animate and inanimate things are the same...made of the same stuff...I'm just a very complicated rock or something...okay I'll admit thats silly...but still...so fucking fascinating...I love this shit. Ha! and no matter how hard I try to learn and understand more about life...I's still will know nothing really...heh

OMG this scientist is going to name a trap door spider after Stephen Colbert....there are 27 different species of just trap door spiders...I holla out to my homies who've seen eight legged freaks...those trap door spiders made trapdoors in asphalt! "Well then I want a spider with the best mating clasper" - Stephen Colbert ... well that'll only make any sense (but still barely) if someone just watched Colbert which I'm watching now.

Awh man will smith is now on colbert report... man oh man...I cant believe I didn't know he rapped until last year. Awh man!! will smith and colbert are being silly with their ears!

Damn I have to pee...

No comments: