Wednesday, June 25, 2008

omg...check it.

no way.
I missed daily show last night...(because I was enjoying myself too much talking to kate) but thats why it reruns the next day at 8pm....and let me tell you...June 24th is a hilarious episode...

Jon showed me this...Pork Invaders

"no offense McCain...but YOU'RE OLD" - Jon Stewart

and now Colbert is on...

that was adorable...he just made this joke and then laughed at himself...and it was his real laugh.
"Where does dracula keep his extra cash? - At the bloodbank" and then he just lost it.

If I were you...I'd try to check out clips from the episodes from the last few days...is been hilarious...

One more thing...I took a nap...and it was the worst nap ever (actually I think I really did sleep really well) Its just I dreamt that I was doing finals again...that I had like a two week break from school and went home and then had to go back to do finals...it was realistic and awful...I hate when you have stressful dreams and wake up stressed...not relaxing at all.

No comments: