Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guess I Joined the Ranks

I decided if Kate had one I could have one. I need somewhere to organize all the random things I discover on the internets. For example...this video clip of a potentially 108 ft squid...And well...perhaps when something happens that I deem worth "blogging" about I will do so.

And I guess since I am bored and have nothing else to do I might as well keep typing. I'm watching monster quest on history channel. This one is about the swamp monster. I was going to maybe look for a job in Oak Harbor today...but instead I ate a brownie earthquake from dairy queen...

*I went back to note the switch to third person*

Hayley hasn't done much since she's been home. Hopefully she'll be able to report back soon that she's taken action towards getting a job. Until then... she leaves you with Jon.



This was the highlight of yesterday for me.
Oi Vey...bitter much?

Oh! I can post dreams if I have any really good ones. That's exciting and fun.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You know, it just dawned on me that I've never heard (or in this case, Seen) you use the phrase "joined the ranks".

minor detail, I know, but it's kind of like when you get all vulgar on the phone....I feel so displaced!

This paper is Shit.ty.

I'm saving the squid video as a treat when I take a breaky break.