Monday, June 23, 2008

This is...quite possibly the most disgusting thing...EVER.

Fetal sand tiger shark with slaughtered siblings inside mother's womb.

Yeah I saw this on most extreme baby survivors on animal planet...although I think this footage is from a different show on discovery channel...but still...so gross. Fascinating...but still revolting.

In other news I got me a jobby job for the next couple of days. I checked craigslist and there was an ad for people to deliver phonebooks...so mike and I will be doing that tomorrow...I'll have to get up at 9am to be there by 10 *gasp*

I'm also considering working at the carnival...it would be really shitty...but it would only be July 1st - 6th...so really it'd just be a week of hell...maybe I'll just email and see what the hours and pay is like (probably minimum). I don't have a food handlers permit so hopefully I could just be a ride person or some kinda clerk. Ticket clerk would be best.

Well one more thing...I really like this comic...thanks fo' introducing me kate. I emphasize with this guys fear of raptors. (probably need to click on it and make it bigger)



No comments: